What we do?
We deliver luxurious Interior Fit Out, Office fit out, Listed Building Restoration, Refurbishment, Basement Construction, and New Build projects whilst working within both Design and Build and Traditional contracts.
Epoch are highly experienced in the successful delivery of joinery projects throughout all sectors. Recognising the budgetary constraints, drive for value for money and the need for robust fit for purpose installations.
Epoch has a small works department that services clients large and small, and we have a fleet of vehicles that can react at short notice. We operate a small works management system to ensure that jobs are actioned and monitored.
Below is a guide to minimum detail of servicing your project will receive from us at Epoch:
- Prepare Bill of Quantities
- Specification review
- Budget outline
- Pre-qualify suppliers / tender list
- Project programming
- Cash flow forecasting
- Prepare and issue tender packages
- Produce full competitive tender analysis report
- Validated budget update and shortlist recommendation report
- Final negotiation / client approval
- Arrange payment terms / agree contract
- Draft and issue all PO’s
- Shop drawings & finish & fabric approvals
- Production reports
- Site inspections
- Factory QC goods inspections & sign off
- Delivery scheduling, global consolidation & logistics
Installation & Handover
- Manage logistics
- Delivery scheduling and tracking reports
- Warehouse call off and all installation
- Snagging report and close out
- Issue O&M manuals, warranties, FR certificates etc
- Final handover
Post Completion Services
- Final budget reconciliation
Epoch can act as procurement consultants and project management specialists within the Hospitality, Education, Office, Care Home and Student Accommodation sectors. Offering tailored solutions to operators, developers and contractors, providing outsourced project management and procurement of all furniture, fixtures and equipment in a structured and seamless operation for new build and refurbishment projects. With the team achieving a first-class reputation within the field, and the team known for bringing quality workmanship, competitive and transparent pricing, hands-on project management techniques and a very in-depth knowledge of hospitality procurement.